Monday, August 11, 2014

An Itty Bitty Introduction





You've got to be wondering what brought you here, right?

Well, let's tick off some of  the basics - My name is Zayn, I'm a seventeen year old girl from the little island of Bahrain, and I absolutely love writing about fashion, beauty and lifestyle. When I say lifestyle, it's just a generic term for the "everything else" pile - recipes, travel, events, and all the little things that dance in between.

I used to write another blog for about three years, and I'm pretty sure a large majority of you wonderful people are here because you found out that I had moved. Why? Because I feel like it has saturated, or reached its peak - at least for me. I didn't feel associated to the blog anymore - I felt like it was writing me.

I created Glamourologie to be a personal safe haven of my own style as well as lifestyle. I want it to be a representation of all the facets of my brain - from the most mysterious nooks and crannies of it to the exuberantly large chocolate fountain spewing out my daily thoughts and emotions unto the little people that live in brain-town, whom then deliver these little sweet concoctions unto my conscious being. 

I don't want to drag this out for longer than I need to (I finally stuck my chocolate fountain metaphor in there!) but I just want to conclude by extending out this invitation to you, lovely reader:



Until the next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment